Friday, April 27, 2018

April Challenge -- Day 27

Learn more
I always trust Andy
 
What you wore today

I just saw my favorite TV weatherman, Andy Avalos, report that the closer we are to the Lake today, the cooler and windier it will be. So I'm reaching for one of my favorite and very well-worn sweaters: the long, royal blue cable knit. Very well-worn boot cut jeans. Blue socks. Closed-toe, flannel Birkenstocks. Small earrings, chunky necklace and watch. Cubs jacket. (Cubs beat Milwaukee 1-0 in a nailbiter yesterday.)

I look comfortable.

 


If you're interested in seeing the April Challenge prompts and joining in, click here.

1 comment:

  1. This might be the year I try Birkenstocks.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.