Sunday, August 06, 2017

I think I deserve Monday off

I had a really (and literally) crappy day today, healthwise. Tummy trouble hit me Saturday night at about midnight, kept waking me up every few hours and didn't make it's last appearance until 9:45 this morning. This left me weak, sluggish and thirsty all day.

NOT FAIR!

If it wasn't for the current Big Project, I'd call in sick tomorrow, or say I'm working from home.

I'm still swimming in vacation time. Maybe I can take the 18th and/or the 21st off ...

In the meantime, I hope todays bland diet of Rice Krispies, hard boiled eggs and crackers behaves as it should.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you're significantly better--and that Big Project work was worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.