1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? Yes.
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I'm busy.
3. What are you listening to right now? Meet the Press
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? No. I don't fear them, either. I just take them as they come.
5. Do you believe in perfect? I believe in Kris Bryant, and Sports Illustrated believes he's perfect.
|SI asks: "How Perfect is Kris Bryant?"|
6. Are you a jealous person? Yes.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? "Wow, I slept really late."
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? "Doze off, Gal. Drift away."
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? Yes, but I still want more.
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? I gratefully still pass for younger.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? No.
12. How about women understanding men? No.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Cute, but not beautiful.
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? He's thrilled because his next door neighbor is moving away. They have been involved in an ugly battle over the tree in my friend's backyard.
15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have had either a romance or a particular good friend. I've loved this man since I saw him on The Ed Sullivan Show 53 years ago. I love him still.