Sunday Stealing: The Disappearing Questions
1. Last movie you saw in a theater? I saw Hidden Figures last weekend, and really enjoyed it.
2. What book are you reading? Wonderland, by Ace Atkins. It's a Spencer mystery, so it's set in Boston ... so I've been daydreaming about Boston lately.
3. Favorite board game? I always liked Sorry because you could sliiiiide your game piece.
4. Favorite magazine? People.
5. Favorite smells? Cinnamon apple. Lavender. Currently, my favorite scent to wear is Black Pearls.
6. Favorite sounds? My cats' purr. (Either one. Connie is smaller, but her purr is deeper than Reynaldo's.)
7. Worst feeling in the world? Helplessness.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? What day is it?
9. Favorite fast food place? I've really been jonesing for McDonald's lately, so I must go with The Golden Arches.
10. Future child’s name? At this stage in my life, there certainly is no "future child."
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? Finish my bathroom! I need new tile in there so badly! But, alas, there's always something else around here in more immediate need of repair.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No.
13. Storms – cool or scary? Almost always cool.
14. Favorite drink? Coke.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? Get the livingroom ready to be painted. That's the home improvement project that precedes my new bathroom tile.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Sure.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? I was a redhead for decades. If I were to dye my hair again, I'd go back to red.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? My answer to this is really boring. I've only ever lived within 8 miles from my girlhood home.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Only 51 days until my guys begin defending their championship. (Not that I'm counting or anything.)
|Anthony Rizzo is my favorite Cub.|
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? Yes, our host Bud is funny. We all know that. But he also has integrity. He's a very good guy.
21. What’s under your bed? Stuff.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Sure. I might make better choices the second time around.
23. Morning person, or night owl? I like the time when night becomes morning.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Over easy.
25. Favorite place to relax? My living room
26. Favorite pie? Strawberry rhubarb
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip
28. Of all the people who play, how many of the posts do you usually read? Not as many as I should. I visit/comment on everyone who plays Saturday 9, and that takes a lot of time ... It's a lame excuse, I know, but really, I have to back away from the keyboard sometime!