Saturday 9: Love Yourself (2015)
2) He also complains that his girl doesn't like his friends. Who is someone that you've met recently and liked? Lauren. She's new to Chicago and new to our agency and every now and again I get a kick out of hearing her observations. For example, she's obsessed with public transportation. She's from a small town out East where everyone drove, and this business of taking buses and trains just delights her.
3) Justin first performed this song live on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Who is your favorite talk-show host?
4) Young Mr. Bieber recently had his credit card rejected ... at a Subway Sandwich Shop. Think about your last trip to a fast food restaurant. Did you pay with cash or plastic or your phone? Cash.
Even though we're featuring a lack-of-love song, this is the last Saturday 9 before Valentine's Day and so this morning we shall focus on the upcoming holiday.
5) In Victorian England, it was considered bad luck to sign a Valentine. Have you ever received an anonymous card from a secret admirer? Years and years ago, I got a Valentine from Paul McCartney. It said, "I was wrong. I'll leave her. I love you." It was actually stamped and postmarked London, England. I never knew for sure how I got it. I suspect the instigator is a friend whose sister traveled a lot on business. Or maybe Sir Paul finally came to his senses.
6) Retailers report that approximately 3% of pet owners buy Valentines for their furry friends. Have you ever purchased a gift for a pet on a special occasion? Yes. I buy Christmas gifts for my niece's and nephew's pets (that's three cats and a turtle).
9) Necco's Sweethearts -- those little candy hearts that say things like "Be Mine" -- are Valentine Day's top-selling confection. Sam never could stand eating these candies. Do you like them? Ew. Ick. I hate them.