Monday, January 16, 2017

ONEWORD: FOCUS on what counts








FOCUS

verb

to concentrate: to focus one's thoughts


My goal in 2017 is to be able to point to concrete achievements, accomplished because I continued to FOCUS. Today I maintained my focus on my budget, and my goal to reduce my credit card debt.

I was underbudget this weekend, and toyed with buying myself a pizza to celebrate.

But then I remembered, just because I hadn't yet used my weekend money doesn't mean I'm required to use it. So I had a hot dog and salad (all from my refrigerator) instead.

I'm on my way to reaching my fiscal goal. It feels good.



2 comments:

  1. I need your discipline. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your discipline, too! You're showing real promise. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!