Monday, January 16, 2017

ONEWORD: FOCUS on what counts








FOCUS

verb

to concentrate: to focus one's thoughts


My goal in 2017 is to be able to point to concrete achievements, accomplished because I continued to FOCUS. Today I maintained my focus on my budget, and my goal to reduce my credit card debt.

I was underbudget this weekend, and toyed with buying myself a pizza to celebrate.

But then I remembered, just because I hadn't yet used my weekend money doesn't mean I'm required to use it. So I had a hot dog and salad (all from my refrigerator) instead.

I'm on my way to reaching my fiscal goal. It feels good.



2 comments:

  1. I need your discipline. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your discipline, too! You're showing real promise. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.