Tuesday, October 04, 2016

The first since Spring 2015

After Rose left this morning at 6:30 AM, I stayed in bed and slept fitfully. I misread the symptoms and took Tylenol, when I should have reached for my prescription migraine medicine. By the time I realized I was in the throes of a migraine, it was too late to treat it. I just had to wince, vomit and try to sleep it off -- staying in bed until 10:30.

I got home before 1:00 PM, but I really haven't accomplished anything today. The damn headache really drained me.

I thought these suckers were a thing of the past. Unfortunately, I was wrong.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry. I used to get them, too, but seem to have grown out of them (or should I say aged out of them). I remember how awful they are though. So sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! How long do they linger after?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!