Tuesday, October 04, 2016

The first since Spring 2015

After Rose left this morning at 6:30 AM, I stayed in bed and slept fitfully. I misread the symptoms and took Tylenol, when I should have reached for my prescription migraine medicine. By the time I realized I was in the throes of a migraine, it was too late to treat it. I just had to wince, vomit and try to sleep it off -- staying in bed until 10:30.

I got home before 1:00 PM, but I really haven't accomplished anything today. The damn headache really drained me.

I thought these suckers were a thing of the past. Unfortunately, I was wrong.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry. I used to get them, too, but seem to have grown out of them (or should I say aged out of them). I remember how awful they are though. So sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! How long do they linger after?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.