Sunday, October 09, 2016

October Challenge -- Day 9


Today's October Daily Prompt: Sweater Weather

I bought this Eileen Fisher sweater about a decade ago. (Mine is lilac.) It's beautifully made and timelessly styled and, alas, now way-way too small for me. Since I paid nearly $100 for it -- even on sale back in 200X -- I can't stand the idea of it going to Goodwill and selling for $5.

That's why I'm so happy I can ship it off to my niece. She looooves thrift shop/second hand shopping and so wearing a hand-me-down won't bother her. And since I love this soft and pretty sweater so much, I'm glad it will stay in the family.

Off to Michigan with you!



2 comments:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.