2) Shaggy sings that he's like a turtle coming out of his shell. Do you think turtles, snakes and lizards make good pets? Or would you prefer a companion animal that has fur or feathers? My nephew has had a tortoise, Georgina, for a decade and he's quite devoted to her. And as a girl I had a turtle, Bobbie, that I remember fondly. But for the most part, I'm a dog/cat kinda gal.
3) He also sings that if you don't feel like driving, you should hand him the keys. Are you comfortable letting others drive your car? I don't have a car.
4) He tries to woo the girl with the promise of a bubble bath. Do you enjoy relaxing in the tub? Or do you view baths and showers as simply part of your hygiene routine, like brushing your teeth? I enjoy them, and find the world always looks better after one.
5) Born Orville Burrell, Shaggy took his stage name from his shaggy hair. Using your hair as inspiration, what would your stage name be? Cowlickster.
6) Sam admits she hadn't thought about this 20+ year old song in years, until she heard it on a Chase Bank commercial. According to the Federal Reserve Bank, checkwriting dropped more than 50% between 2000 and 2010. Who received the last check you wrote? I paid my electric bill. I don't pay online because I can't recall either my user name or password, and I don't keep my bill so I can't key in my account number. It's just easier to write a check.
7) Which would you prefer to receive in a birthday card: a $25 check or a $20 Target gift card? A $25 check because it's $5 more! I know people who find going to the bank such a hassle and they'd take the gift card. I'm not one of those people. I'm lazy (see above), but not that lazy!
8) Sam's mother refuses to pay bills online. All the news stories about data breaches scare her. Have you ever been hacked? If so, did it take long to get the situation resolved? I've had a Citi and a Chase credit account hacked. Both banks alerted me to the problem and fixed it fast.
9) In 1995, when this song was popular, Michael Jordan "unretired" and returned to the Chicago Bulls. Tell us about a decision you made that you wish you could undo. I sometimes wonder about the path not taken, but I don't know if that constitutes "regret." I try not to second guess myself that way.