Saturday, June 04, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Meal Skipper Meme

1. Do you skip meals sometimes? I try not to. Though I've been known to snarf down a bowl of breakfast cereal for dinner.

2. Last time you overate? At work on Thursday. There was a celebration with lots of donuts ... and champagne ... and beer ... and chicken ... and nachos ...

3. Do you like Mexican food? Not especially.
 
4. Do you like Chinese food? Very much.
 
5. Do you like Italian food? Even better.

 
6. Do you like American food? The best!
 
7. Have you ever been on a diet? Not really, but I should be.
 
8. Do you like vegetables? Some -- like spinach, corn and peas -- I like a lot. Most? Not so much.
 
9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)? 5, I think. This question confuses me.
 
10. Do you think you eat healthily? Better than I used to, but not as good as I should.
 
11. Do you think you are ugly? I'm OK.
 
12. Do you like your hair? Yes.
 
13. Do you like the way you look? We're obsessing on the superficial this Sunday, aren't we?
 
14. Would you want to change anything? About what? My life? My face? The world?
 
15. Do you ever wear a lucky color? Yes. I wear a lot of Cubbie blue (Pantone 294). And it must be working. My heroes have the best record in the major leagues!



16. Do you care how other people see you? Yes.
 
17. Do you or have you ever worn braces? Yes.
 
18. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes.
 
19. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same? Yes.
 
20. What do you do if you have the flu? If I have a fever, I stay home from work and call the doctor. If I don't -- and it's just a cold and not the flu -- I ride it out.
 
21. How many tries to get your drivers license? Only one. Which amazes me, because I was a terrible driver.
 
22. Are you saving up for anything in the future? Yes. There are some big homeowner-y expenses in my future.
 
23. Do you have a lot of spare time? Yes, but I want more!
 
24. Do you consider yourself a responsible person? Yes.
 
25. Do you consider yourself a lazy person? Yes.

7 comments:

  1. You got donuts AND champagne at work? I need a new job.

    Enjoyed your answers...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum donuts now I want some. I don't have to much spare time but I try to make more of it. :) Great answers. Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use breakfast cereal a lot for lunch when I come home from work. It works for any meal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a job that celebrated like yours does. I got a new pencil for Teacher Appreciation Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing to me how similar we all are. I wonder if that is in general, or unique to people who visit Sunday Stealing and write blogs. (I forgot that I pigged out on donuts to celebrate National Donut Day earlier this week)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your answers! :) I completely agree with the healthy eating part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like having breakfast for dinner. I do it a lot when my husband isn't home. He, on the other hand, hates having breakfast for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.