Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June Challenge -- Days 14 and 15

Click here to see what it's about
14. What do you notice when you're casually observing people? I take public transportation a lot, and I like to see how my fellow commuters while away the time. Talking to one another, talking on their phones, texting on their phones, reading books, occasionally dozing off ... no one (but me) reads the newspaper on the train anymore, and no one flips through magazines.

15. What would you say to Michael Jackson? First of all, this is a very odd question. But secondly, I'd ask him how he could have screwed Sir Paul over like that. Buying the Beatles catalog out from under his "friend" was a crappy thing for Michael Jackson to do.


1 comment:

  1. The Michael Jackson question was weird. I like how you answered it, though. I couldn't come up with anything to say to him.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.