Sunday, April 03, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Survey 212 Meme

Is your birth year an odd or even number?: Odd

Which one of your friends is the most outgoing?: Soraya. She is so open and adorable, everyone loves her.

Have you eaten any of your favorite foods today?: I had hot cinnamon apples. Yes!

When did you last find yourself in an awkward situation?: Thursday at work. We have a new, hot gun in charge of design. He's politically golden right now, so when he said something really stupid in a meeting,* I didn't know how to handle it. Amazingly, I kept my mouth shut.

When was the last time you ignored, or went against, someone’s advice?: Also, Thursday at work.

What happened?: I let someone get away with something, simply because I didn't feel like fighting. One of my coworkers said, "You're gonna be sorry!" She's probably right.

How many different towns/cities have you lived in?: Only two

When was the last time you had Nutella?: It's been years

Who is your favorite character in“The Big Bang Theory”?: Sheldon, of course. Especially when he talks football.


What are your parents’ middle names?: Elvira and Leopold

Name someone with a sexy sounding voice.: Robert Downey, Jr.

Are your eyes the same color as your sibling’s?: No. My eyes are green, they both have brown eyes.

How many pets do you have? Would you like any more?: Two. Yes.

Is there a song you can’t stop listening to atm?: "Never Gonna Give You Up." Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you ...

Is there a song that you’re fed up of hearing?: No

Did you have a strange or interesting dream last night?: Nope

Name 3 things that are in your refrigerator atm.: Coke, applesauce, milk

Which friend do you confide in most?: I suppose my oldest friend. But my choice depends on the situation.

What was your most recent reason for smiling? Watching that clip above, when Sheldon calls Leonard "Poindexter."



* "That's how Microsoft does it," he said, rather defensively. Nothing about my client -- not what they do, not how they disseminate their services -- has anything to do with Microsoft, so it was a rather staggeringly uninformed statement.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Big Bang Theory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the feature length cartoon in which Jim Parsons does a voice. its called Home, and I'd wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went wine tasting yesterday an one of the wines that I tasted was a mulled apple cinnamon wine. I smelled and tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheldon cracks me up! I love watching the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way Windows 10 is going, I wouldn't want to imitate anything Microsoft does at the moment. What a pain. Although you do make me wish sometimes that I was well enough to work, just so I'd have something interesting to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome clip!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!