Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Puzzler Meme

What time is it? 10:33 PM, Saturday night

Quick. What’s the first green thing you see? Sofa pillow

Do you like those Sudoku puzzles? I've never done one

Do you own a plaid shirt? No

What’s your favorite kind of pie? Strawberry rhubarb

Have you read a book today? Knocked off a chapter over lunch at the local sandwich shop

Do you like going to museums? Very much

Have you ever been to Washington D.C.? Yes. Three times, and loved it each time. I'm sure I'll go back someday.

Have you ever been to the state of Washington? Nope

Do you like apple juice? Sure

How cold is it outside? Unseasonably warm

Have you ever taken a course in Chemistry? Yes. Had to in order to graduate from high school. I hated it and barely passed.

Do you like to draw? I like to doodle.

What do you put on your french fries? Ketchup

Do you like everything to match? Yes

Do you like mustard? Not especially

Would you ever work at a movie theater? Yes. I think I'd enjoy it. I like the sound of movies and the smell of popcorn.

Do you have a phone charger in your car? No. No car.

Have you ever slept through an alarm? Yes. That's why on mornings when I have a plane or train to catch, I set three alarms.

Do you like pineapple on pizza? Not especially.

Do you like to hold hands? Depends on the other hand

Do you want a tattoo? No

When is the last time you ordered from a catalog? Last month

Do you know anyone who has a collection of old records? That would be me

What’s the name of the gas station you last stopped at? Don't recall because it happens so seldom.

What was the first song you heard today? "Young Turks" by Rod Stewart

Have you ever gotten a magazine subscription as a gift? Yes. I now receive US every week, courtesy of my aunt

What was the last video you watched on YouTube? Yeah, I know I just posted it yesterday. But it is the last video I watched and I do so enjoy it.


Have you ever sacrificed something for someone you love? Yes

Have you ever had your picture in the newspaper? Yes


5 comments:

  1. Young Turks - great song. Really great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have to eat fruit pie, strawberry-rhubarb is my favorite, too. I was so excited last night to find some of those real fruit popsicles that are strawberry-rhubarb! Can't wait to try one today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry rhubarb pie is good. I like berry pies, but they have to be home made. Store-bought is generally too gooey and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moonlighting was so clever. I wonder if it's on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we old people have record collections, still. Not that I use them. Someday they'll be worth something, right?

    Not a fan of rhubarb--but strawberries would make it doable. Maybe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.