2) In this song, Grandma's troubles start when she drinks too much eggnog. Do you like eggnog? No, though it's bearable when it's spiked.
3) In the song, Grandpa recovers from losing Grandma by drinking beer and playing cards with Cousin Mel. Will you be celebrating the holidays with cousins? Nope
4) When did you most recently drink a beer? Was it in a bottle, a can or a glass? Bottle
5) The lyrics refer to "pudding of fig." In "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," the carolers demand figgy pudding. Yet despite its popularity in holiday songs, Sam has never tasted fig pudding. Have you? Nope
6) Thinking of holiday sweets, would you prefer a gingerbread cookie or slice of pumpkin pie? Gingerbread, every time!
|Hot, isn't he?|
8) Do you need snow to get "into the spirit?" It helps.
9) Random question: Are you going to get/have you gotten a flu shot this year? Yes, and so far, so good. Barely a sniffle!