Sunday, December 13, 2015

Now comes the fun part

Here's what I left in the Toys for Tots donation box:

•  Firefighter playset (fire engine, ladder, etc.)
•  "I Luv London" beauty kit (cologne/bath/body lotion), perfect for a girl 10+
•  Boggle
•  A pair of Our Generation puppies
•  Disney Princess magnetic paper dolls (I loved magnetic paper dolls when I was little)
•  Plush bear, ideal for a pre-schooler

Now I get to imagine the wee ones when Santa hands them out. That's the part I like best.

Then there's Andrew. He's the little boy who attends daycare at the children's home next door. I got him what he asked for -- a giftcard to the local bookstore -- and an Inside Out activity book.

Andy Williams was right: It IS the hap-happiest season of all ...


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great feeling! Your little friend will be delighted with his book and gift card.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!