Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 20 is yummy

Day 20: Favorite holiday meal

Last year we dined on Christmas Eve at Duffy's, one of my favorite Key West restaurants. I counted this as a victory because while I love this casual and affordable place, it leaves one of my friends totally cold. But here's the thing, the menu features two of my favorite food groups -- steak and seafood -- and the ambiance is bright and airy and the bill won't bust your budget. It offers a nice, family vibe, since my friends know so many of the wait staff. Therefore, I hope we make a tradition of it and dine there for Christmas Eve 2016.

BTW, last year I had the shrimp scampi.


To play along with this challenge, click here.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.