Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day 16 is hard

December 16: The hardest person to buy for

My friend Kathleen. She makes a good deal of money and can buy herself anything she wants, so finding the right present takes thought and imagination.

This past summer, at our local bookfair, I found an autographed copy of Jimmy Carter's memoir, Turning Point, for just $1. Jimmy Carter is one of the people she admires most on God's green earth, so I'm excited about it.


To play along with this challenge, click here.

2 comments:

  1. What a find!

    I never know what to get my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catch! Such a relief when you finally find something for the hard-to-buy-for.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.