Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11: Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Click here to see the American Humane holiday collection

December 11: Favorite holiday tradition

I kick off Christmas over Thanksgiving weekend, when I write out my cards. I always send cards that promote a charity. Most people were sent a critter card that supports American Humane Association. Those who do not celebration Christmas or aren't that into puppies and kittens received a card from the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. (Those were harder to write out, because I miss Williamsburg more than I realized.)

I like starting the holidays by reminding myself what matters -- the people in my life and causes I care about.


To play along with this challenge, click here.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice way to do it! I stopped sending out cards. Seemed like I didn't have either the time or the money, or sometimes both. But I miss them. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.