Saturday, September 05, 2015

September Challenge -- Day 5

The last doctor's appoint I made was for ... 

My annual physical. Unfortunately I had to cancel it because of jury duty and I never got around to rescheduling it because of The Big Project.

But I must reschedule it next week because, well, this old gray mare just ain't what she used to be. I tire so easily. I'm so much more short-tempered than I should be. I think a lot of this is that I don't get the exercise I need. But it could be something more, either something more serious or (hopefully) something very easily treated. I'd like to get my quality of life back.

Want to play along? Click here for the day's question.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.