Thursday, August 06, 2015

She likes cowboys, too

So this morning, as I got ready for work, I watched an episode of Bonanza on my little Philips DVD player. It was on the floor, right outside the bathroom, where I could hear/glance at it as I put on my makeup.

This is the scene my cat Connie came to watch. And she watched it most intensely, but from a strange angle. She was behind the screen, peering over it.



I don't think she liked that the two best-looking Cartwrights were at odds. Once the scene was over, she went about her usual morning routine of searching for breadbag ties and balls with bells in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.