Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: I'll Spread My Wings ...

1. Have you ever had a pen pal? In junior high. It didn't last long and I don't remember much, if anything, about her.

2. What’s your favorite breed of dog? A mixed-breed shelter rescue. Open your heart and look for your next best friend here.


3. Can money buy happiness? It can buy comfort and security, which can give happiness the time and space to grow.

4. Do you listen to music when you’re down? Yes

5. What is one thing you spend way too much money on? Watches. Instead spending $10 to replace the battery in my favorite watch, I'll replace it for $30 or $40. Which is stupid.

6. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now? Yes

7. What was the last thing you spent money on? Movie ticket (see post below)

8. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color? Augmented by highlights

9. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Nobody

10. Were you in a good mood last night? Yes. I spent a lot of time on the phone, catching up with my oldest friend. Happy to report we're both doing better this Saturday than we were last Saturday.

11. Do you have a reason to smile right now? Yes. My wonderful old cat Joey is sitting next to me, purring loudly and feeling healthy. I'm so grateful he's still with me at 20 years of age.

12. How often do you hold back what you want to say? Not as much as I should.

13. Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place? Yes

14. Are you currently looking forward to anything? This Friday I'm seeing Sir Paul at Lollapalooza!



15. Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Yes

4 comments:

  1. My goodness. Your little cat is 20! Way to go Kitty!
    And, Gal, I hope you have a great time at Lallapalooza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like in a town that has issues replacing batteries on nice watches. I am done spending big dollars. I like he street vendor watches that look good and whose batteries can be easily changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sir Paul! Enjoy! And that's quite old for a cat. You must have taken great care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for your next visit with Sir Paul!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.