2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? 35. I felt very womanly and sexy at 35.
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing? Seldom
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year? I think the Titanic exhibit in Las Vegas was the most interesting. Certainly the most sobering. Doomed souls actually looked out those portholes.
|An actual piece of the Titanic, and I was thisclose|
5. If you started a business, what would it be? I've thought about becoming a petsitter.
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog? God! No.
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? 15 minutes/half hour
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? I click on the links at right.
9. What is your bedtime? When I go to bed. No real schedule.
10. Introvert or extrovert? I'm an extrovert who thrives on alone time.
11. What is your biggest wish? That everyone I love stays healthy. I have my concerns. More about that later.
12. What is the best job you ever had? I was very happy developing packaging copy for a haircare company. It was fun.
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither? I suppose I'm a cat person, but I like dogs, too.
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it? I'd buy a purse and a belt, and I'd send the rest to my friends in Keys. (Health problems in that household. More on that in a later post.)
15. How do you “dress” your toast? Butter and syrup.
16. How do you feel about snow? With both hands. Tee hee. I like snow.
17. What was the worst job you ever had? I was working for a software developer. He had no idea what he needed me to do, and the days just dragged on ... and on ... Fortunately I was in love and in a long distance relationship, so I was able to use the time to write epic letters.
18. What song can you not stop listening to? It changes. These days it's unbeatable the combination of Sinatra and the greatest city in the world.
19. Love your name or hate it? Don't think about it much.
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle? It was available.