2. Name your guilty pleasures. Right now my guiltiest pleasure is doing nothing. I'm battling a cold and have literally done nothing today. And I'm good with that.
3. The best kind of milkshake is: Chocolate
4. What do you value most in other people? A good sense of humor
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies? Yes
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? A very bad romantic breakup turned out to be a very good thing. I shudder to think of what my life would be like if I'd stayed with him.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? Feeler
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now. 1) That I got everything I needed to do done on Friday so I could spend Saturday recuperating from this cold; 2) That I'm independent and am free to baby myself like this when I have a cold; 3) The internet and cable keep me in touch with the world without my moving my cold-plagued ass from this sofa.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? When I was in Girl Scouts, about 200 years ago
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? Yes
12. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law? No
13. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else? At the reception area at work. The doors are heavily frosted and I opened it just as someone on the other side was reaching for it. Yeah, I know it's boring, but it's true.
14. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else? Nothing comes to mind. Sorry.
15. What was the last really funny movie you watched? I watched Meatballs twice last week when I was hanging around, waiting for the Cute Handyman to install the new lighting and medicine chest in my bathroom.