Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 13

Today's happiness -- Bringing the outdoors inside.  I always have flowers on my desk (this week it's orange and yellow carnations) and then there's my massive philodendron. A coworker abandoned it when he was let go 9 years ago, and I rescued and nurtured it. It's grown to fill a 10 gallon planter and a clipping occupies its own 7" pot.

I hate my office. Four of us are squished into a space originally designed for two and it feels like I work in a clown car. Having the flowers and the plants improves the space and ups my happiness quotient.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Having something green and living can really brighten the mood.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!