Sunday, May 25, 2014
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? I don't keep my shoes in my closet. They're supposed to be in a canvas tote, but most of them are kicked under the coffee table or behind the chair.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Peanut butter sandwich
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? No
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? I was nowhere near as bad as I could have been
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Most of them
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? It doesn't scare me
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Thursday. It means I'm better than halfway through.
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?? That I'm a good friend
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? No
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? It's not a store. I dream of maxing out my credit card at the front desk at Chateau Elan Spa and Resort. I wish I was doing that right now.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Some
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? If it's a personal matter, the latter.
13. What’s one thing you’re deeply proud of — but would never put on your résumé? Tee hee, she giggled, blushing at the memory.
14. What’s the most out-of-character choice you’ve ever made? Walking away from my job in 2002.
15. What’s your personal anthem or theme song? "Tears Die on Their Own" by Amy Winehouse