Thursday, May 08, 2014

Poor Girl

Charlotte was dealing with constipation on Wednesday, straining unsuccessfully to feel completely empty.* I worry that she may be becoming dehydrated, so I'll have to watch her more closely. I dosed her with catalax (a kitty laxative) and gave her some meat baby food, which is mostly water.

I've got a client meeting today out of town and am way behind on a major project, so I simply can't take off work right now. So hang in there, little girl!




*Though what she did manage to pass looked normal to me.

4 comments:

  1. ah...poor baby. praying she makes a good poop today :0)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty! I hope she's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Charlotte, I hope she's feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Small Dog gets constipated sometimes too. In fact a few times she's had such trouble pooping that she yelped and came running over to me, like she wanted me to protect her from her butt! :( I will have to remember to try baby food next time.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!