1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday? Saving money! This little MacBook Pro died Wednesday night. I couldn't get it to power up, no matter what I did! I feared the repairs would be hundreds of dollars (which I don't have). Instead, it's just the power cord, which I'm replacing today. I don't know what the price tag is, but bet it's less than $30.
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, "You are the one I can see having fun with ...". When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with? Friday I laughed very hard at myself, with my boss. He asked me to cover for him at the end of day because he was going home a little early. "I don't know if I told you, but my wife passed." HUH? She's dead? No, she passed her real estate exam. I can't get over what I dope I was.
3) She also sings, "I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing ...". Does your mood have an impact on what you wear? I suppose. More often the reverse is true. What I'm wearing effects my moods in that if I believe I look nice, I'm happier.
4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in "the five second rule," which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it's still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage? I'm a ground to garbage Gal.
5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season? I'm taking my friend John to see the Cubs. We're celebrating two birthdays -- his and Wrigley Field's.
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing? It was a selfie for my LinkedIn page.
7) Are you stubborn? I can be.
8) Let's visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush? Purple and white.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap? Bar. A paper wrapper is easier to recycle than a bottle and pump.