Friday, March 28, 2014
1) This song is about a friendship that turned romantic ... and it doesn't end happily. Have you ever crossed that line with a friend? If so, how did it work out? This has never happened to me. I'm either sexually attracted to a guy or I'm not, it's never just snuck up on me within a friendship. Though I think the idea is romantic and hope that anyone this has happened to lives happily ever after.
2) When he was a kid, this week's singer, Alex Clare, listened to his dad's Stevie Wonder records. When you were in 7th/8th grades, what music were you into? Incredibly embarrassing bubblegum. I should be ashamed to post this, but I'll do it anyway. Enjoy the fringed shirt/tight black pant combo and swivel hip dance moves.
3) "Too Close" has been featured on the TV show, The Vampire Diaries. Do you enjoy shows/books/movies about the supernatural? Nope
4) Some of Alex Clare's tour dates were sponsored by Bud Light. Do you like beer? I drink less beer than I used to, but there are times when a light beer hits the spot.
5) Mr. Clare trained to be a chef, just in case the music thing didn't work out. Are you a good cook? No.
6) Crazy Sam is forever running out of mayo because she slathers it on her sandwiches. What is currently on your grocery list? Paper towels are a staple for me. And I think I'll pick up a bag of those cute little mandarin oranges from Trader Joe's.
7) Where are you most likely to find spare change -- between the sofa cushions, in your jeans as you toss them into the washer, or under the floor mat of your car? Sofa.
8) How did you spend your Friday night -- working late, hanging out with friends, or just enjoying a quiet night at home? I'm cocooning. I work in an "open office space" -- aka a clown car -- with four of us sharing one small space. When I get away from work, it's my goal to not speak to anyone.
9) Do you use Pinterest? Every once in a while. I'm liking Houzz more. It's all about interior design and I'm working on my bathroom.