Friday, March 14, 2014

March Challenge -- Day 14


Day 14 -- What is your dream vacation? 

This one kinda hurts, since I'm not taking a spa getaway this year. For this first time since Bill Clinton was in office, I'm not escaping, all by myself, for seclusion and pampering. Instead I'm taking the
Look closely! She's in a bathrobe! I love this place.
money that would go to that and putting it into my bathroom. Yea, me! I'm so mature. 

Then why am I so wistful?

I wish I was at Chateau Elan, a destination spa outside of Atlanta. I'd stay in one of the guest suites, right on the spa premises, so I could go days without wearing anything but a bathrobe. Of course, the grounds are beautiful -- there's a winery right there -- so when I'm not being massaged or exfoliated, when I'm not dining on gourmet fare or getting make up tips, when I'm reading and relaxing in my suite, I can go wandering. Sigh. 
I've been spa-ing Hot Springs and Colonial Williamsburg, and they were beautiful, but if money is no object, Chateau Elan is the happy place I send my mind to.


Play the March Challenge along with Kwizgiver.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.