Tuesday, December 03, 2013

These are the good old days


I wasn't able to get to the health club over lunch yesterday because I had three (count 'em, 3!) live and active projects going on at once! Today another one kicks off. I'll probably be so busy that I have to take some work off my plate and put it back on my boss'.

It's like this because, year-end, clients want to spend their allotments so their budgets won't be cut next year. So I know this isn't necessarily an indication that the Recession is over in my industry.

But it's so nice to be able to put one project down and know there's another one waiting my attention.


3 comments:

  1. PLUS...doesn't the day feel shorter when kept busy???
    yay for busy time!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you get to switch gears between the projects. Keeps things fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've got work to keep you busy and interested!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.