Sunday, December 08, 2013

Awesome, isn't he?

I made this rather lop-sided gentlemen with my own two hands!

Our classic film club screened Christmas in Connecticut, a 1945 screwball comedy starring Barbara Stanwyck as a magazine writer whose columns center around making a gracious home. (Think Martha Stewart.)

Beforehand, our host/moderator got us into the spirit by having us make these ornaments. It was a gas to sit there with a group of adults, doing a craft. I was touched by the effort he put into it and enjoyed myself, the camaraderie and the movie.




2 comments:

  1. I love that movie!! What fun to enjoy it with a group of artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very crafty!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.