Friday, November 15, 2013

November Challenge

Day 15 -- My zodiac/horoscope and if it fits
I was born on the cusp, but I have been reassured that because of the way the planet aligned at the very moment I was born, I am a Sagittarius.

True of me:

• Freedom loving a strong need to express my views (hence this blog)

• Eternal optimist. (I think that's why I battle depression; I expect things to go well and am disappointed when they don't.)

• Honest, open and often too blunt.

•  Irresponsible and restless (guilty as charged).
•  Loves animals.

Not true of me:

•  Love to socialize and meet new people
•  Prefers every day to be different
•  Drawn to glamour


2 comments:

  1. Interesting how the zodiac fits us, isnt' it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site I used for today's prompt felt like it fit me. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!