Friday, August 09, 2013

Food coma!


I was going to get so much done today. I really was! The day started promisingly when I took my laptop in for repair. Then, before heading on home, I decided to treat myself to lunch at Flat Top Grill -- a create your own stir-fry restaurant. A second helping was only $1, so, God help me, I had it. And a mojito, too.

Lunch ruined me for the day. I got home and took a 90-minute nap and then got very little else accomplished -- changed my shower curtain liner, vacuumed a little, did my laundry. Didn't set the world on fire, did I?


2 comments:

  1. I love Flat Top! I especially love those bread things you get on the side... what do they call those? So yummy! I haven't been there in a long time though... I don't live close to it anymore and I can never get anyone to go all the way there with me. I've gotten my parents to go to Stir Crazy with me, but it just isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but lunch sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.