Monday, July 15, 2013

Look at My Little Man!


Ok, so he's not perfect. He does begin waking me up at 5:30 AM and he still gets off on knocking things over and howling and scratching the furniture and drapes.

BUT he does do it all less. And, blessedly, the peeing on my paperwork seems to be a thing of the past.

A lot of this turnabout comes from Reynaldo having his own domain. The above kitty condo is his and his alone. Occasionally Charlotte will climb into the bottom compartment, and Joey will playfully slap at Rey to initiate playtime (always welcome), but for the most part the other cats respect this as Rey's territory.

As Jackson Galaxy recommends, for every "no," a cat must have a "yes," and this is Reynaldo's "yes." I appreciate how hard he is working at trying to communicate with and please me. I am hopeful that soon this months-long nightmare period will be behind us.


1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.