2) A 2010 poll named Marge Simpson of The Simpsons the most popular TV mom of all time. Who is your favorite TV (or movie) mother? Donna Reed. Or Kitty on That 70s Show.
3) Crazy Sam's mother is a big fan of The National Enquirer. As she likes to say, "They were right about John Edwards!" Do you read the tabloids? Cast a guilty glance at them when you're in line at the store? Or ignore them altogether? Ya got me. I admit I look at the headlines when I'm waiting in line. Can't recall ever actually purchasing one, though I'm sure I have.
4) Mother Winters always gave Sam peppermint tea to calm her stomach. Do you have any tried-and-true home remedies to share? I believe in soda pop. Ginger ale for tummy aches, Coke for headaches. It sounds frivolous but there is some basis in fact -- ginger settles the stomach and caffeine is included in migraine-formula OTC meds.
5) Thinking of guts ... When making decisions, do you tend to consider all the options carefully or do you "go with your gut"? Yes. I mean, the approach I take depends on how important the situation is and/or how strong my gut feeling is.
6) Spring is here! Do you have a green thumb? Yes.
7) Have you put away your winter clothes yet? I should and I might this weekend.
8) After you lather and rinse, do you repeat? Not often.
9) To celebrate Mother's Day, Sam is giving away Hershey bars. Would you prefer classic milk chocolate, dark chocolate or milk chocolate with almonds? Milk chocolate with almonds.