Sunday, May 05, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 5

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? 

 

Today I genuflect to true blog royalty, Queen Mimi of Bloggingham over at Mimi Writes. I hope this will get her attention because I don't think she blogs enough and this loyal subject misses her.

She's a teacher and a proud crusader for peace (The Blogblast for Peace is her innovation). She's also a daughter, a mother and grandmother. Her posts about the dearest men in her life -- her father, her son and her grandsons -- are always enormously touching. And she's a gifted a photographer. No one marries words and pictures quite as well as Mimi does. (Treat yourself to this journey through a doll house.)

I'd also like to bend the May rules and also give a shoutout to Kwizgiver, Endomental, Snarky Pants and Vivian. They have been wonderfully supportive and have put a little extra steel in my spine when I've needed it. Thank you, Ladies.



4 comments:

  1. Left you some blog love on my Day 5!

    And I agree, Mimi is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and Kwizgiver are pretty special!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Mimi, too, and have been a peace blogger for a while. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! You're on my list of favorite bloggers, too!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!