1) Are you impatient? Yes.
2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future? I'm open to the possibility.
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours? I reheated some vegetables.
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the
show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star. Bruce Willis. I love him.
6) What's the last advice you gave? To a recently laid-off coworker about how to get freelance work.
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated? A shower. Water is very good for my soul.
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring? BASEBALL!
9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny? Chocolate, please.