Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Retail Therapy


My boss was out today -- he actually went down to see our client and presented our work himself for a change -- and so he wasn't available to review my latest efforts. That made my afternoon a little quiet, a little boring. So I slipped away with my book and headed for Macy's on State Street.

I had a quiet lunch in the sports bar and then went up to the fourth floor and shopped the sale. I got a bag full of tops -- 5 for less than $60. I liked what I bought, I felt good about what value I got.

It was a nice escape, spending lunchtime at Macy's. But I hope tomorrow I'm feeling strong enough to return to the health club.


2 comments:

  1. Terrific! So glad things are looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a needed treat! It's exam week here in the Great White North and it's been around -40 to -20 which is too brutal, and I shopped on line during some down time, too, it felt good to take a break from the grading.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.