Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Holidailies -- Day 5

Today's prompt: Write a letter to Santa
 
Dear Santa:
 
I want to feel it. I want to feel the energy, excitement and good will that comes with Christmas. But alas, I'm simply feeling the spirit just yet.


I miss my best friend. Last year at this time, I was toiling away on the truly terrific Christmas cookies I made for him -- from scratch! I was so proud of that gift! This year, he's unemployed and no longer has a way to fly to Chicago on someone else's tab, so we won't see one another. This leaves a terrible void.

So Santa, if you could, please deliver him to me somehow.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the holiday spirit hits you soon! It is the most wonderful time of the year, after all.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!