Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holidailies -- Day 15

Today's prompt: Share your mad crafting skills.

That would be nearly impossible, since I don't have any. However, last year for Christmas, I did make my foodie-best friend the world's most AWESOME cookies. My pride in these was immense, since I'm not much of a cook.* Unfortunately, since he's unemployed this year and can't get himself to Chicago, we won't be seeing one another this holiday season and I miss him something awful.

*Massive understatement.

1 comment:

  1. The cookies looked awesome--I just imagine they smelled and tasted awesome, too!

    I would never have dreamed myself crafty. I still can't believe I've fallen so in love with knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!