Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me, The Mail Edition

Forgot to make note of the two gifts I got through the mail!

•  Hello, Gorgeous! My friend, Mindy, got me this book about Barbra Streisand's early career. It was a thoughtful gift and I've already made a dent in it.

• A Barnes and Noble giftcard. $30 more in books from Cousin Rose. I should appreciate her more. She has loved me since I was a little girl, and I fear I take her solid, steady, decades-long support for granted.

I love presents, and I love old-school snail mail, too. So I'm happy.


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! What a treasure your Cousin Rose is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!