Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why, why, why?

Reynaldo is currently singing and destroying my dining room. He wants me to feed him. He has been aggressively making it clear that he wants his dinner (his 5:00 meal) since about 2:30. That means this has been going on for nearly 90 minutes. Bags are dumped over. Photos knocked off the table. My pencil cup is on the floor and its contents all over the place.

He has food in his dish. He just wants to taste his evening dollop of canned food.

If I give in to him, I am reinforcing this behavior. If I don't give in to him, he makes a mess of my home.

He is 8 years old. This is not "kitten behavior."

The other two cats either ignore him or at look at him as though he's disturbing them.

WWJGD? (What would Jackson Galaxy do?)


1 comment:

  1. Hope you win this round! I suspect the battle is far from over.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.