2. Name three of your guilty pleasures. Long baths, fast food burgers, and The People's Court.
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is: Thin Mint.
4. What do you value most in other people? Compassion
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies? On those rare (very rare) occasions that I bake, yes.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Ending a relationship. We wouldn't have made one another happy over the long haul, so it was just as well. Though it certainly didn't feel that way at the time.
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? Wrigley Field. The Arc de Triomphe was nice and all, but I still prefer The Friendly Confines.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? Feeler.
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now. My cats, my friends, and air conditioning.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? I must have. I just can't recall it specifically right now.
12. What kind of work do you do? I'm an advertising writer.