Friday, August 03, 2012

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 2

Thursday's Happiness: Being asked out when I truly, least expected it. Wet hair, bathrobe, no makeup. It was a messy situation and I'll detail it later. I'm not happy it happened, but I am glad I learned that I am not physically repulsive when completely unadorned.


Here's a brief explanation of the Challenge: "Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world."

If you play along, let me know.
Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.