142. Best cartoon show ever? Rocky and Bullwinkle.
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? Yes.
144. Do you ever use your full name? Yes.
145. Do you get annoyed easily? Yes. Especially in this fucking heat.
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $? Yes. No. I'd do him because you stipulated I find him attractive, not because of the money. (That, dear sir, is the difference between a slut and a whore.)
147. Where do you draw the line? Between two points.
148. Have you ever been on a road trip? Yes.
149. What’s your favorite drink? Vodka. It goes with everything.
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why? They both sound good. I like being amazed.
151. What was your first thought this morning? "Please don't let the power be out." It was. But it came back on, thank God. It's 100-fucking-degrees here.
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up? When it's 100-fucking-degrees here. I really suffer in this heat.
153. Would you try to take over the world? I think the world would be better for it.
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Told me that he wished he had written Bob Dylan's "Emotionally Yours" for me.
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting? No
156. How much cash do you have right now? $26 in my wallet, about $10 in quarters for laundry, and $60 tucked away in case of emergencies.
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself. I used to be afraid of Mark Harmon. No, really. He was so convincing as Ted Bundy in The Deliberate Stranger and I had a hard time getting past that. Here's a link to a clip. I warn you, he's very good at very bad. http://youtu.be/-1BWr2gjVvc
158. What really turns you off? Religious intolerance.
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Back when we were both young, I heard that I looked like Julie from The Love Boat.
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to? My best friend
161. Have you ever studied the Bible? Yes
162. What really turns you off? Religious intolerance hasn't become more acceptable since question #158.
163. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? I'd like lose weight so I can wear cute clothes again.
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why. Madonna. Because she's always been a brand first and an artist second (if at all). And because I think Cher did it all first anyway.
165. What’s your favorite store? Macy's
166. What's one goal you’d like to achieve this year? I unfortunately haven't lost an ounce since question #163.
167. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? I'm a sucker for thick, soft, shiny hair. A mop top, if you will.
168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them? I've known my oldest friend since autumn 1962. We were in Kindergarten.
169. Do you like photography? Yes. What's not to like?
170. Pain or no gain? Huh?
171. What's something people say that you generally find annoying? "I could care less," when they obviously mean, "I couldn't care less."
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile? Seldom
173. Do you ever cook? I have a George Foreman Grill. Does using that count as cooking?
174. Have you ever been on a boat? Yes
175. What do you do most when you’re bored? Memes
176. What is your favorite musical instrument? Piano, I suppose.
177. What’s your phone ringtone? The one that came programmed on my phone
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.) Nope.
179. Describe your life currently in five words. Held hostage by the heat
180. Where did you last fly to and why? My last flight was to Chicago. Because I live here. I had to come home from vacation eventually, even though I didn't want to.