Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Five
82. Have (or are) you ever been involved someone much older than you? What do you consider "much older?" While on vacation once, I had a brief fling with a man 11 years my senior. Does that count?
83. Do you believe in lust at first sight? Oh, my, yes.
84. Favorite type of venomous snake? No one has ever asked me this before. The answer is no.
85. Do you drink alcohol? Yes, because wearing it isn't as successful.
86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift your spirits, who'd you call? My best friend. He can be very funny and wise.
87. What do you wear to feel sexy? Just panties.
88. Do you like to learn? Yes! I'm reading this incredibly long tome about Al Capone and it's fascinating.
89. Have you ever been hit on by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness? No.
90. Where did you last go on vacation? The Spa at Colonial Williamsburg. I wish I was back there right now.
91. Dallas (as in J.R. & Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to be resurrected? Would Kate & Allie still be best buds, now that they are grandmothers?
92. Explain your karma beliefs. I'm pretty conventional in this realm. I try to follow The Golden Rule.
93. When do you think that you have a hard life? Whenever I look back on it. Which is why I prefer looking forward.
94. Favorite comic strip? Don't have one.
95. Have you ever broken a heart? Yes.
96. Should pot be legalized? I don't care.
97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you shouldn't have? No, because I haven't ever gone skinny dipping.
98. What do you do when you're down? Reach out to the aforementioned best friend.
99. Last time you were really angry? I don't remember, but I'm sure it was at the office.
100. What is your favorite flavor in general? Cinnamon.