Saturday, May 26, 2012
1. How was your self esteem growing up? Depends on what area of my life we're looking at. I have always known I am smart. I have always struggled in the looks department. It's funny, because I recently found some photos of my previous self and, looking back, I think I was adorable. I wish I enjoyed those days more.
2. Do you ever have a hard time with morals? At times. I'm not perfect.
3. Do you eat in bed? If yes, what? I try not to.
4. What was the last movie you hated and why? Babel. I thought it was ridiculously overwrought. For example, there's a girl in the movie who is not only saddled with a disability, she is motherless … and alienated from her father … and her volleyball team loses The Big Game … and she has cavities in her molars. In one scene, she pets a cat and I was just waiting for it to get hit by a car.
5. Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain. No. Because no matter what, I'll always have books and cats.
6. Have you ever been stalked? Yes. Let's leave it at that.
7. Do you believe in 'self help' for problems, or do you prefer therapy? I don't know that I prefer therapy, as it's often a painful exercise, but it's the most efficient and effective for me.
8. What celebrity do you think should make a run for office? That would be none. I have no issue with celebs having political views. I just think of Arnold and Reagan and ask myself, do we really need more of this?
9. Do you believe in happy endings? (We do. That why this is the last question!) Yes. Though as Orson Welles said: any story can have a happy ending, it just depends when you end the story.