2. Last time you saw your high school best friend? December 2010. Though I just heard from her yesterday. We're still very close.
3. What do you do when you're sad? Drink and worry and fixate. The usual.
4. What do you wear when you are relaxing around the house? A tiara and feather boa.
5. What did you do immediately after high school? Had a Coke and opened graduation presents.
6. Is anyone on your bad side right now? Well, my bad side does appear to be my bigger side at times, so yes.
7. What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check my email.
8. What jewelry are you wearing? My lotus ring, my scroll ring, my watch and my earrings. Oh yeah! I forgot the tiara referenced in Q4.
9. Post a current song that you like. (Or name it and tell us why you like it.) Rita Wilson's "Come See About Me." I'm struck by how different it sounds with one voice instead of four. Miss Ross knew her girls had her back, so it sounded more defiant, more like a command or ultimatum, than this more stripped down, plaintive version.