Saturday, March 24, 2012
Saturday 9: Come Dancing
1. When was the last time that you went out dancing? Ages ago. I don't even remember.
2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher? Regularly. I had what was known as "a smart mouth."
3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names? Names? No. Anything numerical though stymies me. I can't even remember my own cell phone number.
4. Would you rather change your past or know your future? Change the past, I suppose. The allure of the path not taken.
5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends? Nothing springs to mind. I guess I just don't approach life in that way.
6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance? Eight. Fortunately I had Quicken open on my desktop or this would have gone unanswered.
7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year? My upcoming vacation (next week!) is partially paid for. When the final bill comes, it will give me pause. I prefer to concentrate on the rewards I'm earning from the credit card company. Don't annoy me by telling me that's illogical.
8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not? I give blood regularly and Lifesource checks it.
9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be? ONLY ONE QUESTION? This hurts! I guess I'd say, "You don't really think we'll ever be able to banish the Taliban from Afghanistan forever, do you?"