- What is your name (real or otherwise)? The Gal Herself
- Describe your writing style in three words. Conversational, honest, journalistic
- How long have you been writing online? Since May 2006
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? I participate in Nanowrimo, though I have yet to finish
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. I need to keep at it -- both in beginning new pieces and refining/editing the ones I've done
is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? "Writers write."
is your favorite author? Robert B. Parker, William Goldman
do you make time to write? I am a writer by trade, so I'm always at the keyboard. I do these Trifecta challenges between the raindrops when I'm working. They give me an opportunity to write without having to sell something!
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Straight
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading. No. I won't. Instead I'll refer you to The 30 Days of Honesty posts I did as part of an online challenge in 2010. Considering how quickly I whipped them out, they reflect pretty well on me as both a woman and a writer.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I'm answering these questions in response to the Trifecta Friday Check-In, where the authors who participate in this challenge provide verbal snapshots of themselves.